Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The latest Guild pic!
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am by Shiang

» Anyone wanting to reach me.
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 pm by Valsu

» Reply of Ticket
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm by Valsu

» 3 Word Story
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 am by Shiang

» The news for January
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 pm by Shiang

» My wonderful friends :)
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:22 am by Valsu

» Off to the Philippines on Dec. 5th (back on the 29th)
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm by Limey

» What did Santa get you?
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:43 am by ImNotATree

» Christmas vacation!
*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm by Shiang

Phoenix Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now!

3 posters

Go down

*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Empty *Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now!

Post  Will Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 am

Hi,

My names Will. My 3rd grade teacher gave that name because there were 3 William's in the class (This story is long so I'll leave it at that). Flash forward I got my dirty mitts on my first video Ive been hooked ever since. Games are just to amazing for me to not play them all the time! Dragonica now known as Dragon saga (which is not a typo anymore) Is my favorite Free mmorpg to play. Thanks for having me and I'm glad to be a part of the family. Now come get some sugar, don't be stingy.

~Will
Will
Will

Back to top Go down

*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Empty Re: *Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now!

Post  Kinshiki Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 am

A welcome to the forums to you Will and happy for any addition no? 3 W in one class... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol darnit megaman battlenetwork pops up in my head. Wi, Will, William. Meh, I could use the French spelling Guillaume =O
Anyway, gl with whatever you are going to do.
Kinshiki
Kinshiki
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now! Empty Re: *Waves* Yeah you! Click on this now!

Post  WolfinGanger Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:02 am

Welcome and Have fun
WolfinGanger
WolfinGanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum